10 Camino Del Sol: $184,506
Showing Window: Friday, August 18th thru Sunday, August 20th
|3 Bedroom 1.5 Bathroom 1,583 sf home |
2 Story visit-able accessible home, built in 2004
Large yard with garden beds
More information and photos HERE
View the House:
Contact Tiffany Malone: Tiffany@thealvaradogroup.com to schedule a viewing Friday, August 18th thru Sunday, August 20th
Your first step in determining your eligibility to buy this home is to
submit a pre-application.
By midnight on August 27th, interested prospective buyers must submit a pre-application, a mortgage pre-approval with an MACLT-approved lender, and an Intent to Purchase to be eligible to buy the home. They must also attend a buyer orientation (see below) with MACLT if they haven’t already. The buyer will be selected based on MACLT’s applicant selection policy and eligibility criteria.
|Eligibility requirements for this home:|
– Household income must be below 80% county median income (see table in ad here)
– Submit a program pre-application
– Attend an MACLT orientation with staff
– Be pre-approved for a mortgage with an approved lender at the value of the house available, with necessary down-payment or down-payment assistance
– Attend a HUD certified homeowner education workshop (completion certificate valid for 18 months). See here for a schedule of courses.
|MACLT Orientation Thursday, August 17th, 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm CT (virtual)|
Register for the meeting here.
The MACLT orientation will review the Madison Area Community Land Trust program, which you can additionally learn more about at our website (www.maclt.org).
Orientations are required to purchase a home. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance or cannot make the scheduled time but are interested in this home.